Information About Credit Requests and Returns
At Henderson Foodservice, nothing is more important than the needs of our customers. Our commitment to putting our customers first is the primary influence in our credits policy.
At the Time of Delivery
In order to receive credit, it is essential that you check your delivery is complete when signing to confirm receipt of your order. Henderson Foodservice cannot honour shortage claims if you have signed to confirm your order was complete at the time of delivery unless your order is of a volume that it is not realistic to be checked at the time of delivery i.e. 3 cages or more, or either the driver or store have time restrictions. In the circumstance that the order hasn’t been checked please report any shortages to the Foodservice Helpdesk on 02890342342 within 24 working hours of delivery (Saturday/Sunday deliveries can be reported on Monday).
Our driver will be happy to help you check that your order is complete and that all the items are in the condition you expect. If any items are unacceptable our driver will record the details and uplift the items.
Henderson Foodservice will use this information to ensure you are credited for any items you did not receive or accept.
After the Delivery
Once a delivery has been completed we can only accept returns under the following circumstances. To ensure food safety guidelines and to maintain our high standards of customer service we can only permit returns within the time limits below:
· Fresh Meat & Produce: Returns can only be accepted at time of delivery
· Dry, Chilled, Frozen & Non Foods: up to 24 hours after delivery
If you need to return goods please contact our Customer Service Desk (02890 342 342| FoodserviceHelpdesk@henderson-group.com). They will help you arrange the collection of the items.
If you identify a product quality problem after a delivery has been completed, please contact our Customer Service Desk as soon as possible.
After the time of delivery, returns can only be accepted if the items are in a sellable condition.
· Temperature - Chilled items being returned must be stored at between 0º C and 5º C. Frozen items must be stored appropriately at -18ºC or below. Uplifts can only be completed if our Driver can confirm these temperatures when performing the uplift.
· Packaging - Products being returned must be in their original package (if applicable) and free of markings or damage.
· Produce and Perishables - It is essential that you thoroughly inspect all produce, dairy, fresh meat, seafood and poultry products at time of delivery. Due to the nature of these products, our commitment to product integrity and food safety, these products are not returnable, except at the time of delivery.